This here, as the writing says, is the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award (ain’t it cute? I think I’d be just as happy eating the real thing right now. ^_^).
It’s been given to me by Jennifer at Jen’s Bookself. I’m actually quite surprised to win this one (nix that, I’m surprised to win anything. Ever), though I love reading all the random things people put up.
It comes with rules, of course. And they are:
1. Link back and thank your givers.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3.Choose some awesome people to pass the award to and leave a comment on their blog so they can claim them.
Seven random things about me … hmm …
1. When I was sixteen my car was rear-ended at 100km while stopped at a red light, the only piece of the vehicle not totalled was the area in which I was sitting.
2. I collect foreign coins and Blue Mountains Pottery. (You wanted random)
3. My house has five domestic cats. In order of age: Crumble, Mama, Charlie, Simba and FizzyWhip.
4. I can’t stand most versions of cooked pig. Yet can eat ham and love bacon.
5. I always wanted to be a red head. Sadly dyes do not last long, so I went second-best: my other half is. ^_^
6. Despite watching the movies, I’ve never read a single Harry Potter book.
7. I cannot wear silver. My skin reacts to it something fierce.
Bonus: I’ve naturally got vamp fangs at the top and a set of even sharper teeth arranged in a semi-circle at the bottom. Due to the pulling of a incisor, there’s only three teeth between the top fangs. (No, I don’t sparkle ^_^)
Now then, I’m passing this award on to:
Jess at Write. Skate. Dream.
Laila at Untroubled Kingdom of Laila Knight
Kimberly at Meetings with My Muse
6 thoughts on “Award Number Two. ^_^”
I love your random facts. Silver and my skin don't work either. I have the power to turn silver a very weird reddish-black colour. It's not much of a superpower, but it's all I was given! I'm sure it will come in useful one day.
I haven't read the Harry Potter novels either – I wanted to watch all the movies first, and now I just don't have time. Maybe someday.
Congrats on the award 🙂
Congratulations on the award. Interesting facts. Are you sure you're not a were creature of some kind with that silver allergy?!
Jen: Really? I'll take the silver changing than my skin blistering any day.
rebeccaenzor: I've yet to see the last two movies (though my daughter's seen part one). I want to get the last one before I do.
Christine Rains: lol. I've been accused of being a vampire before (Seriously, and while I was standing in the sunlight). But never a were. Pretty sure I'm not though, might've noticed that. ^_^
Neat blog name…love the background.
Hey there new follower, following you right back. ^_^
And thankys, I've a bundle of them flicking through as my desktop background.