This here, as the writing says, is the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award (ain’t it cute? I think I’d be just as happy eating the real thing right now. ^_^).
It’s been given to me by Jennifer at Jen’s Bookself. I’m actually quite surprised to win this one (nix that, I’m surprised to win anything. Ever), though I love reading all the random things people put up.
It comes with rules, of course. And they are:
1. Link back and thank your givers.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3.Choose some awesome people to pass the award to and leave a comment on their blog so they can claim them.
Seven random things about me … hmm …
1. When I was sixteen my car was rear-ended at 100km while stopped at a red light, the only piece of the vehicle not totalled was the area in which I was sitting.
2. I collect foreign coins and Blue Mountains Pottery. (You wanted random)
3. My house has five domestic cats. In order of age: Crumble, Mama, Charlie, Simba and FizzyWhip.
4. I can’t stand most versions of cooked pig. Yet can eat ham and love bacon.
5. I always wanted to be a red head. Sadly dyes do not last long, so I went second-best: my other half is. ^_^
6. Despite watching the movies, I’ve never read a single Harry Potter book.
7. I cannot wear silver. My skin reacts to it something fierce.
Bonus: I’ve naturally got vamp fangs at the top and a set of even sharper teeth arranged in a semi-circle at the bottom. Due to the pulling of a incisor, there’s only three teeth between the top fangs. (No, I don’t sparkle ^_^)