Because I write anything from clean romance to more on the erotic spectrum, I’m taking a leaf from the film classification system to lay out just what can be expected in each series/book…
- Dark One’s Trilogy – Older Young Adult/New Adult. No sex scenes. Some violence and gore may disturb.
- Willow: A Spellster Short Story – Horror. No sex scenes. Mild violence.
- The Leap to Freedom: A Spellster Short Story – Action. No sex scenes. A little violence.
(Like the films, I’m suggesting 16+)
- Someone Else’s Shoes: A Cinderella Retelling – Parental abuse and domestic violence. Implied sex.
(Contains graphic sex scenes and/or alcohol usage, violence, gore and other content that may disturb)
- A Tale of Two Princes – Homophobia. Slavery. Parental abuse and depression. Mentions of past suicidal attempts and an on-page attempt. Mentions of child murder. Attempted and actual poisonings.
- Spellster and the Hound – Depictions of mass murder, including that of children, and war. Biphobia, mental and physical abuse, threats and mentions of rape, PTSD, depiction of suicide, mentions/depictions of kidnapping & sex trafficking.